So since i could not do one yesterday I will post yesterdays and todays in this post.
Day 7: A photo that makes you happy
that would be me and one of my adorable nephews! i dont think I need to explain why this makes me happy :) he is precious!
Day 8: A photo that makes you angry/sad

So, anytime I see a man crying I lose it. I start sobbing. I have always been that way. It doesnt matter if it is a movie, real life, tv show, anything with a man crying it makes me so incredibly sad! I cant help it.
All right so I just need to say, I am in my dorm at school (for now....) and lets see what all I forgot: makeup (all the really good long lasting nice stuff), hair brush, tooth brush, birth control, deodorant, hair dryer (dont worry, i remembered the straightener and curling iron but not the hair dryer), and I am sure many other things that just haven't occurred to me yet. I am awesome.
So, here are my Macgyver tips:
1: if you have straight hair like mine, you can blow dry it with the regular fan! awesome. Takes a while, but it works.
2: When lotion has been forgotten, hair conditioner can work in place to moisturize the skin. Doesn't feel as silky smooth, but it works.

No comments:
Post a Comment