Friday, August 13, 2010

7


Day 6: Whatever tickles your fancy

Whatever tickles my fancy!? Hmm. Ok then I will talk about school since I leave tomorrow. So, I really am hoping to get into a sorority. Don't ask me which, I don't particularly have a preference yet since I don't know a lot of people in the different houses. I am not at all excited for my classes to start.... biology, chemistry and calculus. I. hate. math. Thats all I have to say. So not only will it suck having to take calculus, but chemistry is a ridiculously hard class. Why they would make the 100 level of a chem class a weed-out class, I have no idea. I mean, its gotta be used for more than one major across many different majors. I haven't taken biology from this school yet, but I've heard its not too bad. We will see. 

I am looking forward to my fencing class though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment