Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Une rhume mal

Why the lack of posts lately you may wonder as you visit my blog and see nothing but my thoughts on Harry Potter.

Well the answer to that is because I am sick and haven't had anything exciting to write about.

Let me just tell you, attending difficult French classes with a head cold is the WORST! I can't comprehend anything, nor can I speak since my nose is a congested and French is an extremely nasal language. I felt like a very incompetent idiot for a few days in class.

But of course, as I am starting to feel like I am beating this bug, my head starts to hurt. I fear the worst: a dreaded evil sinus infection. And lo, when I wakeup this morning my face felt the awful feeling of being beat on all night even though I was sleeping in my bed. So now I'm terrified it's a sinus infection. I'd really rather not go to a doctor here but we shall see if this thing really is what I think it is as opposed to being one last "f you" from the cold virus that has been attacking my immune system for the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment