Saturday, October 8, 2011

The ants go marching one by one...

This week has been a hard week. It's been busy with school stuff, exhausting really. Then one bit if bad news that's left me in a funk I've had a hard time shaking off. I actually sat around the apartment all day Friday my mood was so bad. Then today I decide I'll get out of the apartment. Get some photos printed, see The Ides of March. Of course while I'm pulling out of the driveway, I end up dumping my bike. Now it needs a new side faring and right turn light, in addition to a new front faring and right mirror. I was so upset. It's still rideable, but it was like the cherry on top of an overall bad week. I got back on her and rode, because you gotta just get back on, but now hours later I can feel how sore I am from finagling my way off the bike then picking it back up.

It feelt like these days went by in a haze of stress this week, marching past as my mood gradually got worse. I definitely wish I was home.

Well. I'm exhausted so I suppose it's time to sleep. Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day with the strength for a more positive outlook.

--
Brittney

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment