Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Blustery day in Pullman

So knowing that I will be going to Paris in approximately 111 days, and I am oh so excited about it, I've decided I should probably start doing actual titles instead of numbered titles. Also, I've decided I should start blogging more to get use to it so when I am exploring Europe I can keep this baby updated! That way my wonderful and amazing family can stay in the know about my adventures and not get all kinds of worried if they haven't heard from me in a few days.

So today, after the 93º weather yesterday, it is bluster and cool. I can't lie, I love the cool weather but I am not a fan of high wind speeds. It just makes riding my motorcycle all the more difficult. Today is one of my studying days. Since I only have class T/W/Th, i typically spend either Friday and Monday studying, or Sunday and Monday studying. I can't lie, I'm having a really hard time getting motivated.

A few days ago I went and saw Warrior. It was SUCH a good movie! I still can't get over how good of a movie it was. I had barely even seen previews for it, nor did I think it was all that interesting when I did watch a preview for it, but I was told by a good friend that it was a very good film so I decided to check it out. I am so glad I did, especially since it is no longer in the theater over here! Oh Pullman. Anyways, I highly suggest everyone go see it, but don't miss the first couple of minutes because I did and I was somewhat confused. At least, I think I missed the first couple minutes. If not, then the beginning is a little confusing. Whatever. Overall, it was an amazing movie and people need to see it! OK! So I am going to go back to watching Bones and trying to study genetics.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment